The Littledown Centre will be hosting a Family Fun Day on Sunday 2nd August 2015.
As Part of this event there will be the following activities:
- Displays in the main hall of various activities, showcasing clubs within the centre and talent from the area such as gymnastics, taekwondo display singing, acting and dance.
- Heart FM, Live music, children’s entertainers, local bands and the ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’ car!
- Kids activities such as Go karts, Bouncy Castle, Zorbing and more!
- Face painting and glitter tattoos, Photo Booth.
- Fair ground rides, Football Zorbing and Dream Catcher Making.
- Bush Craft skills and lots of other activities
- Football Shootout, Giant Inflatable Slide, Bungee Trampolines.
- Crazy Creatures, Fire Brigade, Minky Moos Princesses and Super Heroes and Streetwise.
- Stilt walking, Circus skills, Balloon Modelling and Magic Show.
- Over 100 stalls and pitches
- Terrace Café, and Catering Outlets and a licensed bar
We will also being running Altitude sessions on the low and high ropes course, climbing wall and power fan descender. Wet and Wacky sessions in the pool area will also take place and don’t forget the model railway which operates in our parkland.
This event will be a great day out for all the family and will suit children of all ages. We will be anticipating thousands of visitors on the day. It is unique and a fantastic opportunity for us to be able to run an event that is both inside and outside set within 47 acres of parkland!
Stall and pitches still available, from £45.00.