- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these
rules and be bound by them.
- All competitions are open to UK residents only.
- Entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to the use of personal data by Bournemouth Tourism for marketing purposes.
- The first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries who have answered the question
correctly will win the prize. The winner will be contacted by post, email or telephone on
the competition draw date. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure
by the winner to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted,
or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, Bournemouth Tourism reserves the
right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of
Bournemouth Tourism or any other person who is directly connected with the
organisation of any particular competition is ineligible to participate.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age unless otherwise stated.
- All decisions of Bournemouth Tourism will be final and binding. No correspondence will
be entered into.
- No responsibility will be taken by Bournemouth Tourism for any answers that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
- If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Bournemouth Tourism reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
- None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered. Only one prize will be awarded per person.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. Bournemouth Tourism will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
Prizes involving travel/accommodation:
- Holidays include accommodation as described.
- Where prizes consist of accommodation, this is subject to availability and cannot be taken
during high season and public holidays including Easter holidays. Travel connections, additional charges, room service etc. are the responsibility of prize winners. Holidays are redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold onto any other party. For each holiday package prize, all travellers must travel at the same time on the same itinerary. Unless otherwise stated, all travel and holiday prizes must be taken within six months of the date of the competition draw.