Bask in Bournemouth’s golden glow… by being an Official Bournemouth Tourism Partner.
Bournemouth Tourism has developed an extensive range of marketing opportunities to promote both the town and your business.
Join Us – it’s only £250 + VAT for the year.
By becoming a Bournemouth Tourism Partner, you will gain access to some fantastic tailor-made benefits designed to help promote your business to the visitor market. You will have the opportunity to buy into additional marketing & promotional campaigns and business initiatives that appeal to both the leisure and business visitor. These include banner advertising on Bournemouth.co.uk. We are a non-profit making organisation. All income received from advertising fees and paid-for initiatives are directly reinvested into promoting the destination and creating business for you. Not only will you receive exclusive money saving benefits but, most importantly, in joining us you will support the town and its promotions to ensure that we remain an exclusive premiere seaside resort.
Individual Bournemouth Tourism Partnership Benefits:
By paying £250 + VAT you will become a Bournemouth Tourism Partner and eligible to the following benefits:
• Partners will feature on the destination’s official and trusted website: bournemouth.co.uk (2.3 million page views stats 2016). We promote bournemouth.co.uk through magazines, newspapers, press releases, exhibitions, leaflets and group literature, via Bournemouth Tourism’s own social media channels (Love Bournemouth Facebook page currently has over 47K likes) and on Bournemouth Tourism’s Official Air Festival and Arts Festival website and social media channels.
• Your dedicated page on bournemouth.co.uk (1 January – 31 December 2017) will include six images, 250-word editorial, direct link to your own website (drives traffic to your website giving the visitor access to more information about your business and means of contacting you directly) email, telephone number, address, location map, price guide and facilities.
• Special Offers
Opportunity to advertise your ‘Special Offers’ for free on bournemouth.co.uk. The Special Offers banner is advertised on our home page and links through to a ‘Special Offers’ section. Special Offers must fit within current Bournemouth Tourism promotions & offers.
• Access to Bournemouth Tourism images
We can provide you with high resolution images of Bournemouth, for use in your own marketing and promotional activity.
• Campaign Inclusion
Participate in consumer e-newsletter competitions and special offers (over 92,000 subscribers).
• Trade News
Receive Bournemouth Tourism’s industry e-newsletter. Information on industry news, what’s on and marketing opportunities.
• PR Opportunities
Opportunities for you to be involved in PR campaigns and promotional activities.
• Press Trip Opportunities
The opportunity to participate in press trips with national, regional and local journalists in return for editorial mention in national, regional and local press.
• Brand identity
The use of Bournemouth Tourism’s brand identity.
• E-Marketing Opportunities
By becoming a Partner you are also able to purchase banners on key pages of bournemouth.co.uk at competitive rates, further promoting your business to the visitor market.
• DL Leaflets displayed in the Tourist Information Centre (attractions & activities only)
Display your leaflet at the Tourist Information Centre (TIC) at Pier Approach – The award-winning TIC will display your promotional DL leaflet for visitors to pick up and take away. The popular Pier Approach area receives a footfall of approximately 2.5 million people per year.
• New … Opportunity from Spring 2017 to upload one YouTube video to increase dwell time on your dedicated web page on bournemouth.co.uk (terms and conditions apply).
• New … Opportunity from Spring 2017 to display your own Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds on your dedicated web page on bournemouth.co.uk
• New … Opportunity from Spring 2017 to display your Tripadvisor rating on your dedicated web page.
• New … Opportunity to feature your establishment during 2017 in campaign promotions, via Bournemouth Tourism’s social media channels (terms and conditions apply).
• New … Access to Campaign Marketing Toolkits.
• New … Access to PR & Media Toolkits and Press Releases to use in your own marketing activities.
• New … Opportunity to feature in one profile per year relevant to the promotion/campaign (where appropriate & terms and conditions apply)
• New … (Accommodation partners) Feature in an ‘Accommodation Information Sheet’ produced by Bournemouth Tourism. Details will include: Establishment name, address, thumbnail image, telephone number and website address. This Information Sheet will be sent out following accommodation enquiries via email and telephone to the Tourist Information Centre.